- By foscam
- December 20, 2022
- 0 Comments
Sponsorship related questions and answers
- How does my sponsorship work in Ukrainian communities?
- In What Way Am I Connecting With My Sponsored Child?
- What Does Child Sponsorship Mean?
- How do you select the children for sponsorship?
- Will you help me do something special for my sponsored child or address a unique issue my chosen child or his/her family dealing with?
- How much does sponsorship cost?
- Is my sponsorship or donation tax deductible?
- What happens after I chose to sponsor a child?
- How long will my sponsorship last?
- Can I sponsor more than one child?
- Can one child have more than one sponsor?
- Are siblings sponsored separately or together?
- Do you facilitate adoptions of orphans who are part of your program?
- Is it possible to bring my school-aged sponsored child to my home for a hosting experience during school breaks?
- Is it possible to visit my sponsored child in Ukraine or neighboring European country?
- How much would it cost me to visit my sponsored child?
- What are the school break times in Ukraine?
- Can I sponsor a child through my company or organization?
- How much of my sponsorship will actually be used to help a child?
- Why do volunteers play such a large role in «CHILDREN IN UKRAINE» program?
- Show All Articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Engagement questions & answers
- Will my employer match my donation?
- If I choose your Individual Sponsorship Option, how do I build a relationship with my chosen child?
- What if my sponsored child is too small or missed some schooling and cannot read or write?
- What Should I Write To My Sponsored Child?
- Can I come and meet your team members in person?
- Can I contact my sponsored child outside of «CHILDREN IN UKRAINE» channel?
- Can I e-mail my sponsored child rather than sending a regular letter?
- Can I send cash directly to my sponsored child?
- Can I share my sponsorship experience via social media?
- I want to help a child but can't commit to monthly sponsorship, what should I do?
- What is your advice if my sponsored child contacts me outside of «CHILDREN IN UKRAINE» channels?
- Will my sponsored child and his/her family learn my personal information?
- Can I send a gift to my sponsored child?
Financial questions & answers
< All Topics
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes! Compassion Is Life is a registered U.S. charity. Donations you make to qualified (501 C3) charities are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and reduce your taxable income / tax bill